Friday 30 September 2011

Cupcakes #1

What makes a cupcake so wonderful??
It could be its looks! It has to be nicely iced with pretty decorations. My favourite cupcake is a vanilla one with butter icing.

You can tell the difference between a bought cupcake and a homemade cupcake....ok ok except for Woolies cupcakes. Now for all of you out there do yourself a favour (actually maybe not) BUT try the Woolworthes new Banoffe cupcakes.............HEAVEN IN A MOUTHFUL!!

For me cupcakes are fun - I love icing them and making them all pretty.
Recently I made vanilla cupcakes with blue butter icing for my Fiance for his birthday and I loved baking them! Below is the recipe i used. I iced them with butter icing.

Quick easy cupcakes:


½ cup soft butter            salt
1 ½ cups flour                  2 tsp baking powder
⅔ cup sugar                     2 eggs
½ cup milk                       1 tsp vanilla

1) Put all ingredients into a bowl and beat for 3 mins. 
2) Fill cup cake pan about ⅓ full. 
3) Bake at 180ยบ C for 20 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment